Sunday 30 January 2022

Nothing to see here except a large pink flower

Pink flower - I think it's a dahlia?
Riverhill Himalayan Gardens, June 2021
Almost nothing has happened that is worthy of note in the last week. Obviously I've been doing things - I went to see mum and dad, and I've done some mind-stretching stuff for Mr MXF, there's been badminton, the Buddhists keep me busy, and I went for a long walk with a friend, watched films and did shopping and cooking and another jigsaw and listened to some very long audiobooks. But even the expected dog didn't arrive because his regular family managed to catch Covid so they didn't go away and need a weekend dog-sitter after all.

So I've nothing to say here, which is fine because I'm very happily pootling along, carefree, without any stress, and how many of us can say that at the moment?

No comments:

Post a Comment